Game update 217524 has been released for Don't Starve Together.
- Carrying a Thulecite Medallion now reveals the location of the Ancient Key on your minimap. (Even if the key is inside a container, or carried by a player or Ancient Guardian.)
- Ancient Fuelweaver now drops a Bone Helm, which attracts Shadow Creatures but prevents them from attacking you unless provoked.
- Deerclops, Bearger, Moose/Goose, and Dragonfly now drop Sketches for crafting sculptures in their image.
- Added secret recipes for crafting replicas of the Ruins Relics.
- Reduced Volt Goat physics radius. (Now matches Beefalo size.)
- Fixed ocean waves animation glitch when rotating the camera.
- Fixed missing speech strings for Maxwell overusing Birds of the World.
- Fixed incorrect loot tables for Monkeys in normal and Nightmare phases.
- Fixed bug where Poison Birchnut Tree Trunks did not save properly and drop Living Logs.
- Fixed bug where Tree Trunks may not turn to Ash properly when burnt off-screen.
- Fixed bug where Heal action can show up for Player ghosts.
- Fixed bug where Bug Net Catch action can show up for insects in inventory or containers.
- Fixed bug where Werepigs sometimes fail to transform back to normal Pigmen.
- Fixed bug with Bearger’s ground pound sometimes incorrectly deals damage multiple times to the same target.
- Fixed bug where Klaus’s Loot Stash may respawn incorrectly sometimes after a server is restarted.
- Fixed bug where Beefalo Horn still sounds even when the action is interrupted.
- Fixed bug where Spider Queen can sometimes spawn on invalid ground.
- Fixed bug where Eye Plants do not resume spawning after extinguishing a burning Meat Bulb.
Posted on May 19th, 2017 09:25 AM EST